Annual Campaign Management
Can you use skilled, experienced help to start a profitable new fundraising project or to supplement your staffs’ current efforts? Many groups lack the staff time or expertise to raise all the funds they need to carry out their mission. JWA Consulting can offer you the following services:
- Campaign planning and management to secure more unrestricted annual support.
- Major gift solicitor training.
- Board training regarding volunteer and staff roles.
- Grant writing for corporate, foundation and government funding.
- Direct mail copy writing, production and planning.
- Special event management.
- Developing recognition programs and solicitation materials.
- Evaluation or recruitment of volunteer or staff leadership.
- Interim campaign management/executive search
We specialize in helping organizations reach large goals to fund their needs for new and renovated facilities, and to bolster their operations through new endowments. JWA Consulting can help your group with
- Feasibility studies to develop the most effective ingredients for your campaign. We can help you position your project to appeal to donors, determine the most ambitious achievable goal, find effective volunteer leadership, and identify prospects for significant support.
- Providing on-site counsel to partner with you during the campaign. We provide cost-effective service to develop and implement campaign plans to help you reach and exceed your fundraising goals.
Many groups just wait and hope that bequests will come in spontaneously. They don’t establish a planned giving program, thinking “we need income now, not 10 years from now!” But the main reason you need income now is because you don’t have enough charitable bequests. If your organization had addressed this problem 10 years ago, you’d be much stronger today.
JWA Consulting can help you
- Identify your best planned giving prospects.
- Effectively market your program to get results quickly.
- Provide technical expertise to develop proper gift acceptance policies and to work with your donors’ advisors.
- Raise more funds for your group through bequests, life income gifts, and trusts.
Do your board and staff agree on measurable objectives and actions for your group to carry out its mission over the next five years? Are you unsure how to best respond to funding cutbacks or changes in your community?
JWA Consulting strategic planning services can help you better define and prioritize your goals and objectives and develop a practical business plan to reach them. We also find this process strengthens the commitment of your volunteers and staff to the organization.